What We Do
Have you noticed any of the following concerns with your child?
- Struggles or shows no interest with writing, drawing, or coloring
- Inefficient or awkward grip on a writing implement
- Switches hands for tasks and shows no dominance
- Very clumsy or poor coordination when playing
- Staying focused on a task
- Always “on the go”
- Overly sensitive to sounds or textures
- Difficulty with transitions or changes in routine
- Appears very weak and easily tires (may fatigue with handwriting)
- Behind on self care skills, such as using eating utensils or tying shoes
- Poor organization skills
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these areas then your child may benefit for occupational therapy.
About Kids Occupational Therapy, LLC offers a wide variety a programs and services in the Baltimore area. We focus on sensory processing/integration, fine and gross motor skills, visual motor and visual perceptual skills, social-emotional skills, and self-care activities.